About MBA institute Online
MBA Institute Online is a member of the MBA Institute, operating under Institute License No. 321, recognized by United Kingdom qualification bodies which is accredited by Ofqual. We have taken advantage of the flexibility of the RQF to develop a suite of awards, certificates and diplomas that offer progression from level 3 up to level 7.
MBA Institute Online just focuses on only and simple mission: "A better engine for MBA"
Why MBA Institute Online:
The cost of accredited MBA programs is often expensive, and for international MBA students, they often face difficulties such as language barriers, time barriers...After years of implementing international MBA programs, MBA Institute Online has developed an MBA pathways model with a clear, cost-effective route and also help MBA students overcome any barriers.
Clear learning pathways:
If you already have a university degree:
- Join level 7 extended diploma in strategic management, enter the labor market after have level 7 diploma or continue come to the final stage of MBA from UK University Online or on UK campus.
If you do not have a university degree but have more than 5 years of experience:
- Join our Level 6 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management (Postgraduate MBA Entry), then Level 7 extended diploma in strategic management and, transition to the final stage of MBA from UK University Online or on UK campus.
If you do not have a university degree nor working experience:
- Join Level 4/5 Extended Diploma in Management. Get Level 4 and Level 5 diploma.
- Join Level 6 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management (Postgraduate MBA Entry). Get Level 6 Diploma.
- Join Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic management and get Level 7 extended diploma, then transfer to the final stage of MBA online or on campus.
- The total cost is always reasonable due to the transfer of 120 credits from Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management.
- You can enter the labor market as soon as you complete Level 7 Business Diploma and take your MBA online.
- You can study at Campus UK in the final stage to save tuition and accommodation expenses.
The MBA Institute Online services support students for overcoming all barriers:
- Students are supported with the tools and backgrounds to overcome the English barrier and are qualified to join the online Level 3 to Level 7 from the UK via online learning model.
- During the learning time from Level 3 to Level 7, the students are assisted to overcome the academic difficulties. Tutoring may be available online or in the classroom depending on the country and program characteristics.
- The Academic assistant is a bridge between the MBA Institute and the students who remind, planning time to learn, do quizzes, and final term assignments.
Our United Kingdom recognized programs:
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Management (University Foundation Program)
- Level 4/5 Extended Diploma in Management (First and Second Year of a University Degree)
- Level 4/5 Diploma in Hotel and Hospitality (Coming Soon)
- Level 4/5 Diploma in IT and Computing (First and Second Year of a University Degree)
- Level 6 Diploma Business and Administrative Management (Postgraduate MBA Entry)
- Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management (MBA Advanced Entry Course)
- ESOL English Language Support for students
After completing Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management, students can participate in final stage (2 more course) of many UK accredited MBA programs. In addition, the MBA Institute also arranges for student to study with MBA top-up of Anglia Ruskin University, one of the top 40 University in UK, top 350 in the world. Anglia Ruskin University has been named as one of the most upwardly mobile universities in the world and the only UK university to feature in the top 20 in the "rising star".