Ms. Le Dang Thuy LinhSOLINE
areas of expertise
- Dental Tourism, Vietnam — Project Manager
- Dining Room Restaurant, Vietnam — Marketing & Restaurant Manager
- International Alumni Job Network, Vietnam — Business Development Manager
- Computime APAC, Vietnam — Marketing Manager
- Wildplaces Africa, Uganda — Portfolio Manager Cum Reservation Head
- Royal Orchid Holidays (Thai Airways), Singapore — Senior Tourism Management Executive
- Les Roches Global Hospitality Education, Switzerland — MBA in Hospitality with Marketing
- University of Sunderland, England — Bachelor of Science (Hons) in International Tourism and Hospitality Management
English (fluent), Singlish (fluent), Vietnamese (native)
Event organizing, Strategy planning, Marketing planning, Detail analysis, Networking, Branding & PR, Public speaking
Swiss Alumni Association in Vietnam — Operations Manager January 2017 – Present Being one of co-founders and Operations Manager for the largest Swiss Alumni community in Vietnam with over 2,000 active members. Regularly host events monthly from talkshow of 50 attendees, alumni gathering event of 150 alumni, to full-day exhibition cum seminar with 40 booths and 1,500 visitors. Was the contact point and successfully partnered SAAV with Swiss Business Association and Swiss Consulate.
Overseas Alumni in Vung Tau — Vice President of Operation June 2015 – Present Being the Operational VP and co-founder of the only community group for international graduates in Vung Tau, with over 2,000 followers and members graduated in over 25 countries. Mentoring and inspiring the young generation and alumni through regular networking, series of career talk and workshop events. Some of the main projects are “Mentoring and inspiring youth with special needs in future career pathway”, “Charity Bookshelf”, “Study abroad: career & academic mentoring”… Operating in Vung Tau and Ho Chi Minh City. Being the main rep in HCMC.
InterNations, Ho Chi Minh Chapter — Group Consul February 2016 – Present Being a consul on Internations – a leading network and guide for expats in 390 cities worldwide. Started 3 groups namely Professional Networking, Practical Philosophy, and Wine & Movie to gather and network international professionals who live and work in HCMC, Vietnam. Regularly organize 3 events monthly with the average capacity of 20 – 70 professionals each.
đăng ký chuyên gia
Viện MBA mong muốn được cộng tác cùng quý thầy cô và các chuyên gia đào tạo, nghiên cứu