Mr. Dong Son LamDeputy General Director, Vice President, Assistant Cinema Manager, Guest Lecturer, Resort Manager
areas of expertise
- Deputy General Directo – Anna Wonderlands (March 2018 – present)
- Vice President – AVIA Management Co. Ltd (May 2015 – March 2018)
- Guest Lecturer – HUTECH University, Ho Chi Minh city, Viet Nam r (Oct 2016 – present)
- Assistant Cinema Manager – CGV Hung Vuong Plaza (Former Hung Vuong Megastar Cineplex), Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (October 2012 – April 2014)
- Guest lecturer – Yasaka International Hotel Training Institute, Nha Trang, Vietnam (2010 – May 2015)
- General Manager – Wild Beach Resort & Spa, Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam (November 2007 – September 2012)
- Assistant Restaurant Manager – Com Xanh Authentic Northern Vietnamese Cuisine Restaurant, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (Contract Position: March – August 2007)
- Assistant Restaurant Manager – Yasaka Bao Tran Wedding and Event, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam (October 2006 – February 2007)
- Barista – Hotel Europe, Montreux, Switzerland(January 2006 – August 2006)
- Food and Beverage attendant – Caravelle Hotel, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (February – August 2005)
- Commis Chef – L’Indochine Restaurant, Lausanne, Switzerland (January – September 2004)
- Master of Business Administration of Tourism and Hotel Management (2012 -2014), Australian Institute of Business – obtained at ERC Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
- Swiss Higher Diploma in International Hotel Management (2003 – 2006), Hotel Institute Montreux – Montreux, Switzerland
- Diploma in Hospitality Management (2003 – 2006), American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute – Hotel Institute Montreux, Montreux, Switzerland
Personal Profile & Objective
• I have been working in Operation and Food & Beverage in hospitality industry since 2004, throughout various properties like resort, hotel and cinema…I have completed Swiss education background and Australian MBA degree.
• To obtain a management position where I can utilize my expertise in Operation and Food & Beverage management; to make a positive contribution to the organization.
• Operation management experience in resort, cinema, quick service cafeteria and wedding convention center.
• Food & Beverage, Quick service Cafeteria and Bar & Wine knowledge
• Recruitment and training staff in Food & Beverage related departments
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Publisher), Adobe Illustrator.
Hotel Management, Resort Management, Food and Beverage Management, Bar and Beverage Management, Human Resources Management, Cost Control, Training Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Guest Relations, Bartending, Cinema Management.
Cooking and baking
Taking care of dogs
đăng ký chuyên gia
Viện MBA mong muốn được cộng tác cùng quý thầy cô và các chuyên gia đào tạo, nghiên cứu